- Used in flour mills at the passages with high semolina stock.
- Completely made of metal construction.
The body is made of cast iron and cover is of sheet plate.
- It can be mounted to the ground on the wall or suspended on the ceiling.
- The impact wheel is fitted directly onto the motor shaft.
- The use of this machine increases milling efficiency and flour extraction rate without increasing ash or colour intensity considerably and allows the sifter passage to perform more effectively.
- It also helps to mill sanitation by destroying insects and their larvas and insect eggs.